Senior QA Engineer, High Load Platform
About the role and team
As a QA Engineer along with other team members, you will be responsible for building new products and features as well as maintaining, monitoring, and upgrading the existing Adform platform. You will work in a team that is a crucial contributor to Adform products. You will be a vital part of the software development efforts, working in a cross-functional international Agile team with world-class engineers, product managers, and leaders located in multiple locations around the world.
Key points about the product and the team:
- High load – more than 1.5 million requests per second
- Low latency (less than 200 ms)
- High scale distributed system
- World class engineering team
- Unique challenges that come from such scale and load
- Strong ownership mindset
- Ensuring quality of the product
- Enabling team to create quality software
- Writing automated tests
- Planning and estimating testing efforts
- End to end system testing
We expect you
- Experienced with test automation
- Have experience with REST API testing
- Familiar with non-functional testing practices (performance, chaos, security, load, etc.)
- Have basic knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Familiar with web architecture (DNS, Load Balancers, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools (e.g. GIT, DroneCI, TeamCity, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of practices and tools used for monitoring, alerting and logging
- Practical knowledge of functional testing tools (e.g. MochaJS, Postman, Selenium, Nightwatch, etc.)
It would be an advantage if you are familiar/have knowledge of:
- Basic knowledge of non-functional testing tools (e.g. JMeter, WRK2, etc.)
- Familiar with modern virtualization/containerization technologies and tools (e.g. open stack, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiar with load balancing techniques and tools (e.g. Ngnix, F5, etc.)
- Familiar with stream processing architectures (e.g. using Storm, Spark, Kafka, Rabbit MQ, etc.)
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work on a service that has scale and impact like no other
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from 2600 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.