Partnerships Development Executive (US & CA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data to drive business outcomes with growth and profit in mind. We do that by fetching all the marketing performance data on the web and provide a birds-eye view of marketing performance at any given time to drive the business forward.
We don’t settle for average when we hire and best in class sales talent is who you are or you’ll become - there is no other way. People in our team come from different walks of life whether it’s Google, SimilarWeb, Dell etc. to help you grow as an individual using global industry practices and frameworks.
We’re a team of sharp and hungry individuals clocking in hundreds of conversations weekly with people around the globe and we pride ourselves on our ability to turn hot leads into thousands of dollar deals, which fuels our paychecks at the end of the month. We up our game weekly, because we’re eager to develop - this is the spirit that drives us forward and helps us evolve.
North America is our No.1 market and we’re looking for our first boots on the ground to help us 3x our revenue this year - apply only if you’re up for the challenge!
What you will do
- Global and local marketing agencies in North America will become your new best friend.
- You’ll uncover the pain behind their marketing data & reporting requirements.
- Articulate the value proposition even in competitive situations.
- Whatagraph is the solution to the pain and you’ll offer a demonstration of our platform.
- Once the meeting is booked by you, the Client Partner team will take on the lead.
What we offer:
- Work at one of the top growing SaaS businesses in the marketing intelligence space.
- Flexible working hours.
- Covering US & CA markets and working with the core team based out of Europe.
- Ability to grow your skills by learning from the best of breed sales professionals.
- Learn SaaS industry practices and frameworks.
- Learn about digital marketing and the overall marketing technology landscape.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Gross OTE $50k-$70k
What we like to see:
- Opening up your laptop and getting ready in the morning for the day ahead is something you’ll enjoy.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- You love closing deals focusing on continued learning and improvement.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as part of a team.
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in a competitive environment.
- Collaborate with Partnerships Development Executives and Client Partners to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everyone can be a data-scientist!