Senior Backend Developer
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team and play an important role in the development of our web app. If Angular and REST do not scare you, join us!
We are looking for a senior backend developer to join our team and play an important role in the development and maintenance of our distributed system. We are rocking Golang, MongoDB and various distributed messaging systems which are easy to fall in love with.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Assisting stakeholders in planning features;
- Designing, developing and testing features;
- Maintaining features with meaningful dashboards, logging, alerting;
- Proactively reviewing and improving features;
- Supporting implemented features;
- Sharing good practices with team members;
- Helping less-experienced team members to grow.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining scalable, highly available, high load systems;
- Proficiency in any backend programming language and willingness to learn Golang;
- Proficiency in any database and willingness to learn MongoDB;
- Fluency in English on technical topics.
Preferred, but not required:
- Any experience writing automated tests or willingness to learn it;
- Any experience in CI/CD or willingness to learn it;
- Any experience in software development using Agile methodology.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 4000 EUR/month;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy;
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room.
Your application has been successfully submitted.