Mid/Senior Operations Engineer
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Now we are looking for Mid/Senior Operations Engineer who will join our Delivery Department.
This position is open in Vilnius or Šiauliai (also we could help with relocation).
In this role, you will:
- Work with security testing
- Consult in-house development teams
- Implement and maintain infrastructure monitoring tools
- Apply infrastructure as Code automation approach for service replication and maintenance
What you will bring:
- Very strong Linux skills
- Understanding and use of Bash/Unix built-ins
- Good Linux networking skills (routing, forwarding, arp, NAT, DNS, iptables)
- Good understanding of Docker
- Good understanding of WEB applications and their life cycle
- Bonus points for PHP or Java knowledge
- Professional working proficiency in English
What we offer:
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2500 - 5000 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
Your application has been successfully submitted.