- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative or relevant role minimum for 2 years;
- Solid experience in MS Word, MS Excel;
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to client needs;
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation abilities;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Strong verbal and communication skills;
- Fluent Danish, Dutch, Polish, Lithuanian, Swedish or German is beneficial.
- Present, promote and sell using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relations;
- Connecting with key business executives;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the clients' desires;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations if needed;
- Continuously improve through feedback.
We offer work in a friendly international and close-knit team, various bonuses and career growth opportunities.