Senior Sales Engineer | Remote
Syntropy transforms the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet, where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it.
Our technology is compatible with the current internet yet allows for the complete utilization of resources. It removes bottlenecks and limitations, ensures security and optimization by default, and unlocks greater scalability potential for future technologies and applications.
About this role
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer with a deep technical vision to build technical relationships with enterprise customers and enable them to better understand what Syntropy products do and how they solve customers’ problems. You will act as the solution architect and effectively fuse both sales and engineering aspects of customer interaction.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Act as the technical expert for the Syntropy product suite and the liaison between the customer and Syntropy’s technical team.
- Take ownership of the technical sales strategy, define and tweak future strategy as necessary.
- Analyse customer requirements, provide solutions and answers to technical and non-technical questions, lead discussions regarding networking/virtualization/systems, guide the enterprises through their sales journey.
- Run PoC’s with customers to the stage of technical closure.
- Shape the product direction by identifying, flagging and suggesting product improvements. Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that these improvements/suggestions are viable and successfully implemented.
- Significant technical experience in: Networking (cloud specifically), virtualization, systems (i.e. DevOps)
- Secondary experience in: networking or virtualization (whichever not primary above)
- Customer facing experience, primarily as a Sales Engineer
- Secondarily as a customer support engineer or similar
- Startup experience preferred - or if only at big companies, experience working on newer products vs. established tech
- Has been responsible for setting requirements and running Proof of Concepts
- Location: US-East or US-Central preferred, US-West/UK OK
- Comfortable working directly with customers
- Ability to explain a complex technical problem to a diverse audience
- Self motivated, knowing what needs to be done vs. being told which tasks to complete
- Knowledge of how to set technical requirements for customers and for product teams
- Ability to position and sell a complete vision and not just features
- Asking good questions, always trying to learn more (especially about technical subjects that are out of present knowledge)
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus).
- Flexible working hours (office & remote work options) .
- A possibility to grow into different roles with higher levels of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up team at an exciting time of growth.
Syntropy embraces diversity and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. Apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Securing & delivering applications seamlessly