Blockchain Partnerships Development Specialist | Remote
Syntropy transforms the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet, where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it.
Our technology is compatible with the current internet yet allows for the complete utilization of resources. It removes bottlenecks and limitations, ensures security and optimization by default, and unlocks greater scalability potential for future technologies and applications.
About this role
In this role, your mission will be to drive Syntropy’s exposure in the Blockchain ecosystem, focusing on business development, establishing new partnerships with different projects and growing the relationships currently in place. You will be responsible for identifying emerging use-cases and performing outreach to increase Syntropy’s adoption.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Cultivate new and existing relationships with blockchain, cryptocurrency and traditional companies all over the world, finding new ways that Syntropy can support their work and goals
- Source, due-diligence and execute high-value strategic partnerships with other blockchain projects which could bring value to the ecosystem
- Work closely with external technical teams on their product strategy, explaining the benefits which Syntropy’s technology would bring to their businesses/projects
- Help to define and prioritize the use-cases and market segments that would most benefit Syntropy
- Identify and approach prospective partners while effectively communicating Syntropy’s value proposition
- A strong understanding of blockchain technologies and different projects in this space. Technically literate in crypto and technology
- Background in software development is a plus
- Demonstrable and strong previous experience in business development or partnerships role in a technology/blockchain company
- Experience selling products to crypto companies is a plus
- A network in crypto is a plus
- Comfortable in a startup, rapid-growth environment
- Must be able to work independently and take charge of your own tasks
- Track record of developing, negotiating and closing partnership deals
- Able to confidently express yourself in negotiations and pitches, both over video calls and through written communication.
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus).
- Flexible working hours.
- A possibility to grow into different roles with higher levels of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up team at an exciting time of growth.
Syntropy embraces diversity and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Securing & delivering applications seamlessly