Senior Project Manager - Operations | Remote
Syntropy transforms the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet, where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it.
Our technology is compatible with the current internet yet allows for the complete utilization of resources. It removes bottlenecks and limitations, ensures security and optimization by default, and unlocks greater scalability potential for future technologies and applications.
About this role
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager (reporting directly to the COO) to join us on a permanent basis and ensure that the business/operations side of the project 'ticks'.
This is a highly collaborative and impact-driven role so a demonstrated ability to influence and hold cross-functional teams accountable without authority is a key requisite.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Identify, initiate, manage, execute and see through projects end to end. Prioritize projects according to business needs.
- Ensure that the projects are tracking to time, cost and expected standard.
- Take a proactive approach to everything you do - take on problems to find appropriate solutions, gather information and data, utilize business and external relationships.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business (including strong involvement with the executive team). Share project/status updates and any other relevant information.
- Proven experience successfully working in a fast-paced environment (startups, tech companies etc)
- Extensive project management experience, ability to run concurrent projects
- The ability to pick up complex and technical concepts - this is not an IT role, but we are a Technology company after all.
- Ability to lead, delegate and to hold others accountable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Well-rounded communication skills - written, oral, presentation etc
An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus).
Flexible working hours
The opportunity to get heavily involved in strategically important company projects as the key stakeholder.
Syntropy embraces diversity and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Securing & delivering applications seamlessly