IT Project Manager | Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Syntropy is transforming the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet through a unifying layer where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it.
Syntropy Stack is a collection of tools and libraries to seamlessly create, automate, scale, and optimize encrypted connections between any devices or services running on a cloud, on-premise, or edge location. It provides the tools needed to make Syntropy the unifying layer of the internet.Learn more.
About this role
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to organise and overlook the end-to-end project management activities of our Agile teams, from the conceptualisation of a project to project delivery.
At Syntropy, we’ve got a number of exciting internal and external projects happening at any given time. As the IT Project Manager you will act as the integral piece of the puzzle which will bring organisation to these projects and will allow Syntropy to deliver our vision of building a product which will radically change the internet landscape.
Main responsibilities will be:
- End-to-end Project Management of our software development projects, from conceptualisation (gathering requirements during briefings) to delivery (execution, tracking and completion).
- Ownership of managing different projects at any given time.
- Project tracking (resources/budgets/workloads/vendors)
- External customer/client relationship management (e.g. KYC providers, external development agencies)
- Working together with the Development Lead and other stakeholders to resource the projects appropriately.
- Demonstrable experience in a Technical/IT Project Manager role for software development projects.
- Experience in software release management.
- Understanding of technical project scope.
- Excellent organisation skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- The ability to realistically evaluate requirements given during briefings, as well as the ability to challenge them and manage expectations appropriately.
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with various Project Management tools, including Jira.
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus).
- Flexible working hours (office & remote work) .
- A possibility to grow into different roles with higher levels of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up team at an exciting time of growth.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Securing & delivering applications seamlessly