Blockchain Technical Analyst | Remote
Syntropy transforms the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet, where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it.
Our technology is compatible with the current internet yet allows for the complete utilization of resources. It removes bottlenecks and limitations, ensures security and optimization by default, and unlocks greater scalability potential for future technologies and applications.
About this role
We are looking for a Blockchain Technical Analyst to join us at an exciting time of growth. In this role, you will be tasked to create material on the wide variety of cases Syntropy could have a significant impact on, and you will do that by analysing the information about our business and producing the content in the form of descriptions, documentation, building decks amongst others.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Perform a range of technical and/or professional work activities. Undertake work which requires the application of fundamental analysis in a variety of contexts.
- Create reports/papers on potential use-cases of Syntropy’s products focusing on the value they would bring.
- Influence the organisation, customers, suppliers, partners and peers on the direction and detail of our project and products.
- Take ownership of all aspects of analysis, modeling, due diligence and documentation.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of IT, Networks and Blockchain industries.
- Conduct market research, trends and analysis, and gather more information on specific subjects/areas as required.
- Previous experience in an analysis-focused role, reviewing different types of data and information and providing content using that data (reports, decks, other documents)
- Fast learner with a strong discipline in analysis and execution
- Self starter with ambition to explore new concepts and ideas
- Technical understanding is mandatory - it can come from various areas like software, cloud, SaaS, etc.
- An understanding of (or experience working within) the Blockchain or Crypto spaces would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus).
- Flexible working hours (office & remote work options) .
- A possibility to grow into different roles with higher levels of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up team at an exciting time of growth.
Syntropy embraces diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Securing & delivering applications seamlessly