Copywriter (Technology) - Freelance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Syntropy is transforming the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet through a unifying layer where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it.
Syntropy Stack is a collection of tools and libraries to seamlessly create, automate, scale, and optimize encrypted connections between any devices or services running on a cloud, on-premise, or edge location. It provides the tools needed to make Syntropy the unifying layer of the internet. Learn more.
About this role
At Syntropy, we have a mission to build the best-in-class Internet Technology products changing the world. We are looking for a Technical Copywriter to create persuasive, engaging and clear content to peak the interest of our audiences.
You will be joining a company filled with like-minded people who understand the purpose and impact of our project, and you will help to translate that purpose externally.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Produce a wide range of content (educational content, tutorials, blog posts, thought-leadership pieces, scripts for video content, whitepapers).
- Produce well-written content targetted to developer audiences.
- Write according to the pre-determined requirements and plan, but personally conduct research to deliver quality and useful content.
- Previous copywriting experience (at least 2 years) writing about DevOps, Networking or Software Engineering.
- Understand the nature and requirements of developer audiences and be able to relate to them in terms of a tone of voice, style, etc.
- The ability to grasp and persuasively convey technical ideas and concepts to different audiences. Be able to write in different complexity levels.
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills (or native level). Deliver clear, correct, and well-structured writing.
- Be able to work on a short to mid terms (up to 2 weeks from assignment to delivery)
- Utilize digital best practices for SEO, headlines, CTAs, etc.
- Ability to work individually.
- A great attention to detail.
- Flexible payment options - either on a per word basis or hourly basis (with additional options for cryptocurrency / tokens)
- Opportunity to work at Syntropy both full-time or on a contract/part-time basis
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up team at an exciting time of growth.
Syntropy embraces diversity and provides equal opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Securing & delivering applications seamlessly