Business Development Representative
We’re just a group of people building people-friendly solutions for, well, people. It’s all very people-oriented. We’re an early-stage start-up with a team of 15 people. Backed by some of the best VCs in the region, we’ve raised nearly 3,000,000€ in funding.
Businesses are moving online and it’s becoming easier and easier to set up an online business, but the tools and assets to support these ventures are often complicated, expensive or both. We’re here to change that.
Montonio is a payment orchestration platform, meaning we're a one-stop-shop for everything a merchant might need in e-commerce. It’s going great. Only last month about 250 merchants started using our solution, and there's more where that came from.
Our latest product is an alternative to bank-link payments which is just as easy to use and is 10-40x more affordable for merchants.
Not to be too cringe, but we would've never thought that making payment solutions could be this fun.
Montonio is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic BDR who’s willing to go the extra mile with their customers. The day-to-day consists of outreach, negotiating, creating partnerships and account management. If we have a great fit, it is possible to take on additional responsibilities in team management.
Ideally, you’re familiar with sales systems, funnels and pipelines. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate and knowledgeable about sales and who’s ready to keep learning despite your pre-existing framework of industry knowledge.
The most important aspect we look for in all of our hires is emotional intelligence - knowing how to give/receive feedback and knowing how to stay calm in stressful or provocative situations with nosy clients.
Bonus points if you can identify inefficiencies in the day-to-day sales processes and to come up with improvements.
What will you get:
- Working place at the coolest co-working space in Vilnius
- Opportunity to get company stock
- Competitive salary + solid bonus system
- Great team and chance to grow as a professional
- Work remotely after the trial period
- Looking for potential clients
- Figuring out how to reach key people in big companies
- Well, making sales, obviously
- Account management, ranging from cross-selling other products to communicating support issues to the customer/technical support team and sometimes getting their own hands dirty
- Gathering product feedback from clients
- Coming up with new business verticals and identifying opportunities
- Learning from peers and vice versa giving input to others on their work
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Your application has been successfully submitted.