Cyber Security Engineer
Can you indicate and manage cybersecurity threats like a pro? If so, read on!
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our team consists of 900 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to work in a team ensuring the safety of our products and processes. You will be indicating emerging cyber threats and seeking for best solutions and creative ways to solve complex security issues. We know that every possible vulnerability detected before the damage is done is the key to a successful business.
If you would like to join our force and take part in this exciting journey, let's meet!
What you will do:
- Indicate weaknesses or vulnerabilities that you find cyber attackers could use against Hostinger;
- Mitigate attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Design and develop a set of security standards and practices to protect the company’s systems and information assets;
- Ensure our security tools are running smoothly;
- Cooperate closely with teams in relation to fixing cyber security issues;
- Improve your skills by participating in regular capture the flag (CTF), PentesterLab and other events;
- Educate colleagues on cybersecurity matters, i.e. spam and unwanted/malicious emails.
What we expect:
- Extensive Linux knowledge;
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in the cybersecurity field;
- Patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention knowledge;
- In-depth understanding of security frameworks and risk management methodologies;
- Enough skills to write scripts or code (in any language);
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Bonus points for cybersecurity-related certifications like OSCP or CEH
Beneficial technical experience:
- Penetration testing especially of web applications;
- DevOps or DevSecOps experience.
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development;
- Gross salary from 3300-4200 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Your application has been successfully submitted.