Website Tracking Specialist
As a Website Tracking Specialist, you will be working with one of the most established modules in Adform – Site Tracking. You will support Adform’s clients and partners by providing consultation on code implementation or product related questions, troubleshooting and debugging client websites for tracking code errors, providing solutions to elaborate technical issues and customizing tracking codes according to meet the client's needs.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing day by day support to clients
- Using e-mail to interact with our customers: publishers, marketers, analysts, web developers and even C-level executives
- Coordinating communication between internal parties and clients in short and long term projects
- Providing system feedback and suggestions about the possible improvements of the system to relevant parties
- Educating clients about the possibilities of our system.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. If you don't know an answer, you'll dig until you find it
- You can read and explain this JS snippet: https://pastebin.com/raw/vWfEFTby
- You possess higher education (can be straight out of university)
- You're fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You can explain complicated things in a simple manner
- You like helping out others & working in a team
- You don’t lack positivity and ownership approach towards the tasks.
What might give you an advantage:
- Experience working as a webmaster
- Knowledge of Web debugging tools: Fiddler, Charles
- You know what these words mean: API, S2S, Cookies, JIRA, SDK
- Background in one of the following fields: Advertising, IT, Networks, Programming
- Experience with internet marketing tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Tag Commander.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art advertising technologies
- Deep knowledge of such progressive business area as Digital Advertisement
- Become an expert in the use of Adform, an industry leading full-stack platform
- Informal style of leadership & communication;
- And some other standard benefits: health insurance, additional vacation days, company offsite events, team buildings and other fun office activities;
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1400 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies;
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.