Email Marketing Manager
Foxelli Group is no ordinary workplace. We are a hard-working, collaborative team of go-getters who work remotely. Ok, honestly, we are more like a group of creative, unique, goofy, weirdos who have finally found their tribe! This is a workplace where each person can reach a peak of their self-actualization. The company is a playground of innovation where everyone supports each other and has their back. We believe in freedom - backed by discipline, individual thinking & responsibility.
Wanna join? We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager!
You will be working with copywriters and designers. Everyone has their organized responsibilities, and we work together like a well-oiled machine for the single goal of getting the best email marketing campaigns.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all activities in the Email marketing department.
- Provide feedback and specifications to designers and copywriters in order to achieve the best-performing email marketing campaigns.
- Prepare reports that track and analyze productivity, trends, or other factors.
- Proofread every word. Check every visual.
- Manage the staff, evaluate the team and hold them accountable.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met.
- Have full authority for personnel actions.
- Have extensive knowledge of department processes and e-commerce.
What we expect:
- Experience in a management role (at least 2 years).
- Degree in a related field (marketing/advertising/writing or similar).
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Perfect English and Lithuanian (written and spoken).
- Ability to lead, inspire the team and cultivate self-reliance/accountability.
- To be organized - time management master.
- To be empathetic - able to understand others beyond spoken words.
- Starting 1500 Euro salary (after taxes) + bonus % of a successful email marketing campaign.
- All the flexibility of a remote job.
- A best in its class team of creative experts that are ready to win big!
- The possibility to express yourself while not being restricted by a corporate-like environment. Here we're all responsible for our own future.
- Gym membership.
- 1000eur yearly budget for professional or personal trainings/courses.
- Access to 50 000 eur worth Company Courses Library.
- The possibility to join and grow with a relatively new company that has been growing non-stop for the last 5 years.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Taking Digital Marketing to the next level. Together.