Product Manager, Analytics and Customer Data Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Help eCommerce merchants grow their businesses.
Every eCommerce merchant needs to understand their customers. Order history, browsing history, loyalty points and discounts, reviews, emails, shipping and anything that revolves around a customer. Omnisend is a SaaS marketing platform to answer it all.
As a product manager within the Intelligence value stream, you will be responsible for building a new customer data platform enabling merchants to segment and analyze their customers.
If you’ve ever spent endless hours digging through product analytics using a product like Mixpanel, Amplitude or similar, then you know what it means to try and understand your users. To try and segment them based on their behavior, engagement or any other set of attributes. Just like we (product analysts and product managers) work with our own SaaS product data, eCommerce businesses do the same with their business. In an eCommerce and marketing world, one needs to understand who their loyal customers are, which customers are about to lapse and which ones are responding well to proactive engagement or discount promotions.
The amount of scenarios is limitless, and so, DMPs and CDPs have to be both very adaptive to specific business domain user needs and at the same time have to be very generic to cover a very wide range of scenarios. We are building a new type of data platform and customer segmentation engine that works at a very large scale and provides full flexibility - a new type of data point can be sent, registered and made available for segmentation or analytics within seconds. The new platform will handle hundreds of thousands of merchants and hundreds of thousands of events per second. Our users are typically generalist eCommerce marketers that don’t spend their entire day working with data. As such, UX is very important and central for this product too.
Join us if you have a strong background in data and analytics, reporting or segmentation and user management, UX in relation to analytics and reporting, data science, data management platforms, customer data platforms, or similar. Roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial attitude, and passion to build the most customer-centric experience on the planet. Please also apply if you don’t have strong experience in the aforementioned areas, but would have the ambition to become an expert in this field.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Become a domain expert in terms of our customers, eCommerce and retail businesses, other vendors in the market, analytics, and reporting in general;
- Constantly look for the most impactful ways to reach company goals;
- Contribute and co-own value stream level and team level OKRs and GIST;
- Formulate hypotheses and run a lot of rapid product experiments;
- Work with a dedicated engineering team;
- Work on business analysis and requirements gathering based on high-level goals only;
- Collaborate with product marketing to support the creation of customer-driven messaging and content.
What we use and value:
- Company-wide OKR and GIST framework adoption;
- Product-led growth;
- Truly embracing data-driven decisions;
- Outcomes and changing user behavior over output and features.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Recognized technical and product management expertise;
- Excellence at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills;
- Passion about creative problem solving;
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing stakeholders from multiple teams;
- Experience in driving customer insights from customer research and data analysis;
- Experience using data and analytics to measure the impact of your work;
- Results-driven approach and an owner's mindset;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 4,000 EUR/month and quarterly salary increases;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy;
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. ...