Software Engineer (.NET) | IAM BE
About the role and team
Identity Access Management or IAM BE team is responsible for the development of the IAM project that allows seamless, secure, and transparent access to UI and API workflows. The project consists of user and permissions management, data access, integration with crucial Adform’s services, and data migration. Our SWAT-type team consists of 2 developers in Vilnius, 3 developers in Warsaw, and an external Front-end team, helping with UI and applets execution. This senior-level team is supported by Scrum Master, Product Manager, Team Manager, and two architects.
- Design, build, test, deploy, monitor, and maintain products and services
- Focus on top-notch value delivery for customer
- Collaborate with team and have an ownership attitude
- Work closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Work closely with and incorporating feedback from product management, IT Engineers, enterprise architects, and security analysts
- Apply best practice defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management)
We expect you
- Have 2+ years of experience in building applications and services with C#
- Have experience in the development and maintenance of RESTful API and Back-End services
- Have experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Have experience with GIT, Unit testing, integration testing
- Have knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, other)
- Have experience with CI/CD practices
- Have experience in building solutions according to microservices architecture principles
- Have experience with any messaging infrastructure (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Have knowledge of software design patterns
- Have knowledge of Agile software development
- Have upper-intermediate English
- Have an agile & ownership mindset, easily adapt to changes
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have experience working with GraphQL
- Have knowledge of OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect (OIDC), Identity Access Management domain
- Have knowledge of VM provisioning (Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, other)
- Understand concepts of high availability, high performance, and high security
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 2500 Eur gross
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in digital advertising space, providing global, independent and fully integrated advertising solutions for modern marketing. We are convertin...