Operations Specialist | Customer support
We’re just a group of people building people-friendly solutions for, well, people. It’s all very people-oriented. We’re an early-stage start-up with a team of 15 people. Backed by some of the best VCs in the region, we’ve raised nearly 3,000,000€ in funding.
Businesses are moving online and it’s becoming easier and easier to set up an online business, but the tools and assets to support these ventures are often complicated, expensive or both. We’re here to change that.
Montonio is a payment orchestration platform, meaning we're a one-stop-shop for everything a merchant might need in e-commerce. It’s going great. Only last month about 250 merchants started using our solution, and there's more where that came from.
Our latest product is an alternative to bank-link payments which is just as easy to use and is 10-40x more affordable for merchants.
Not to be too cringe, but we would've never thought that making payment solutions could be this fun.
Montonio is looking for an enthusiastic operations specialist who’s willing to go the extra mile with their accounts. The day-to-day consists of onboarding clients, helping them find suitable solutions from our product suite and occasionally helping with set-up. A large part is troubleshooting and transcribing technical issues to our developers, holding them accountable and making sure that development resolves bugs and issues that your accounts are experiencing.
We’re not looking for strictly extroverted people, but having the gut to talk to strangers will definitely be a benefit.
Ideally, you’re familiar with CRMs and knowledgeable about account management or customer support. Previous experience is recommended, but more importantly we’re looking for someone who’s ready to keep learning despite any pre-existing framework of industry knowledge.
You’re literally perfect if everything above is applicable to you AND you’ve had some (or any) experience with e-commerce platform back-offices. Basically, if you’re capable of installing plugins on wordpress or prestashop or you’re willing to learn how to do it, that counts.
The most important aspect we look for in all of our hires is emotional intelligence - knowing how to give/receive feedback and knowing how to stay calm in stressful or provocative situations with nosy clients.
Bonus points if you can identify inefficiencies in the day-to-day operations processes and to come up with improvements.
-- Immediate career development opportunity --
If you’re interested in growing beyond operations, you’re in the perfect spot to start taking on additional account management tasks. This means that in addition to just helping our customers, you’ll be trained to identify whether the customer could benefit from using more of our products/services and you’ll also be taught to upsell them.
This part of the job features a separate bonus system and is not a required part of the job, but rather an additional bonus if you’re feeling like trying out something new. This aspect doesn’t feature making cold calls, but rather you’ll be upselling to clients that are already working with us and are happy to talk to you.
- Help onboard new clients
- Communicating support issues to developers and seeing them through to implementation, meaning you follow up on the developers and communicate the solution to the client
- Gathering product feedback from clients
- Learning from peers and vice versa giving input to others on their work
- Identifying upsell opportunities to managed accounts (Optional, additional remuneration)
- You’re outgoing and willing to talk to people over the phone and you don’t relent in the face of a full inbox
- Proven work experience as a support, operations specialist or similar role
- Can-do attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to accept and give feedback from and to peers
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Native/Excellent level of Lithuanian in writing and speaking
- A working place at the coolest co-working space in Vilnius
- Company stock options
- Competitive salary
- Great team and chance to grow as a professional
- Work remotely after the trial period
Your application has been successfully submitted.