Technical Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
What will you do @Omnisend:
- Identify technical issues and properly report them to the responsible teams;
- Fix smaller technical issues by yourself;
- Mediate between customer support and development teams and show full ownership of the process until it's resolution;
- If needed – communicate with our customers to resolve the issue.
We expect that you'll bring:
- Strong communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Experience with Jira, Intercom, MongoDB, and API would be beneficial.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary from 1220 to 1750 EUR/month;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy;
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. ...