Head of SEO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Today, marketing teams face increasing complexity: more channels, more complex campaigns, higher customer expectations, increasing marketing budgets. So to solve these issues, we have created Whatagraph, the go-to SaaS platform for brands and agencies to simplify their cross-channel marketing data monitoring and reporting.
With a rapid expansion of our team, we are looking for a Head of SEO to plan, develop and execute successful SEO strategies and lead the SEO team, while also collaborating with content, affiliate, engineering, and paid media teams led by our inspiring marketing team lead Mantas.
What you will do
- Plan, develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Manage a team of SEO specialists.
- Conduct keyword research to guide the production of lead-generation content.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content & landing pages.
- Manage off-site SEO optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO performance factors.
- Collaborate with other marketing channels on cross-team activities.
- Be the go-to for all things SEO, stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
What we require
- Has excellent spoken and written English.
- Proven SEO 3+ experience successfully growing digital products in the global market.
- Experience in planning, executing and monitoring on-site, off-site, and technical SEO activities.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Solid understanding of online customer acquisition.
- Strong analytical mindset & skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to work towards deadlines and targets.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience in the SaaS/B2B market is a bonus.
- A degree in marketing is a bonus.
What we offer
- Career growth plan.
- Passionate and driven team.
- Learning & development budget.
- Start-up environment.
- Remote work.
- Late night benefits.
- Creative freedom.
- Offices in Vilnius & Klaipeda.
- Net salary from 1,800-2,300 EUR/month and above. Specific salary is offered based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everyone can be a data-scientist!