Whatagraph is one of the strongest and fastest growing B2B SaaS startups in the region. We offer brands and agencies a platform to simplify their marketing data and drive business outcomes with growth and profit in mind. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and provide a birds-eye view of marketing performance at any given time to drive the business forward.
What you will do
- Assist with all things finance - from setting up the finance structure, processes and tool stack to tax compliance.
- Develop the financial model and forecast cash flows.
- Set up financial and SaaS metric tracking and reports.
- Monitor and report the company's financial performance.
- Monitor and report overall and department-specific SaaS performance.
What we expect
- Accountant / financial controller / financial analyst or similar experience in-house or in an accounting / auditing / consulting firm.
- Well familiar with financial statements, financial modelling and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Strong Excel/Google sheets skills.
- Strong English skills.
What we offer
- A newly forming finance/analytics team with all the interesting challenges ahead.
- Ability to contribute to much more than finance, i.e. the whole SaaS funnel, from acquisition to retention and expansion.
- Opportunity to learn all the nitty gritties of SaaS performance tracking, and implement the best practices from across the globe.
- Fast pace learning environment.
- Data-oriented company that values strong performers.
- 2500-4200 Eur gross salary.
- Hybrid working model, spend a few days in our office, and a few days working from home.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everyone can be a data-scientist!