Quality Assurance Engineer (Robotics)
We combine self-driving robots, computer vision technology, and software engineering skills into novel B2B solutions and services for the manufacturing, transportation & logistics, and healthcare industries. Our solutions enable self-driving vehicle development, deployment and fleet operation.
Dedication to quality has allowed us to partner with world wide company FedEx to control autonomous robotic forklift machines for FedEx parcel sorting hubs. FedEx has been a leader in the transportation and information industry - connecting people with goods, services and ideas, creating opportunities, and improving people’s lives. Bringing together FedEx and TNT, the possibilities ahead are truly endless. Integrating the world's largest air express network and an unparalleled European road network will require application of the state-of-art robotic technology and computer vision. In pursuit of our goal, we are cooperating with Stäubli WFT, a global mechatronics solution provider and expert of flexible autonomous mobile robots renowned for their particular robustness and patented drive units. Currently, we’re seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist.
If you also have a great deal of resourcefulness and a vision about what your machines can do, we’d like to meet you.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy which follows the Quality standards including: customer service standards, energy and safety management;
- Test current products and identify deficiencies;
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems;
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically;
- Carry out automated regression tests after every update and release of the new product release version;
- Run performance tests (load, stress, spike tests, etc.) to check how the system works in extreme conditions;
- Perform integration tests and ensure quality control;
- Monitor the use of robotic systems and optimize their functionality;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, engineers, project managers).
- 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer and no less than 5 years overall experience in Quality Assurance;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Well-versed in computer science, applied physics, and mechanics;
- Ability to develop and evaluate integrated systems;
- Automated testing experience;
- Experience with source control systems, i.e. GIT.;
- Experience with defect tracking systems. i.e. JIRA.;
- Analytical thinking with the ability to see the root of the problem and come up with efficient, creative, and cost-effective solutions;
- Great interpersonal and communication skill;
- Ability to react well to changes, deal with a high degree of ambiguity, work with teams and multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Hands-on mechanical, electrical, and electromechanical aptitude.
- Experience with common sensors used in robotics, including cameras (RGB and Depth), LIDARs.
- Ability to understand logs and debug the root cause of issues.
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and others.
- Skilled at automation testing tools.
- Hands on experience on ready-made automation frameworks.
- Flexible work hours, remote work opportunity.
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses, conferences, business trips).
- Individually tailored motivational system including private health insurance.
- Excellent working environment to expand your knowledge and professional skills.
- A friendly, supportive, and well experienced international team.
- Competitive salary* and performance based bonuses.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rubedos - develop flexible intra-factory logistics and material handling solutions, based on free ranging vision guided robotics technology, for the m...