We combine self-driving robots, computer vision technology, and software engineering skills into novel B2B solutions and services for the manufacturing, transportation & logistics, and healthcare industries. In our software consultancy hat, we tackle hard problems for clients who need a targeted, senior team to come in and provide specific solutions.
We’re looking for someone who most likely has no experience in Sales, but has a high ceiling, wants to learn, and sees the potential income growth in a Tech Sales career. Our goal for this position is to find people with lots of potential, let them execute at a high international level for 1-2 years and then get them into roles that pay at least 2x when hitting goals. If you’re great with people, task-oriented, and want to join a place that wants to invest in you and help your career take off, look no further.
As our Sales Assistant, you will be the glue that holds the sales team together. This position exists to coordinate everything between your busy team members and execute at a high level for our clients. First and foremost, you will support your sales team with customer research and acquisition, but also do things like booking & managing travel, setting up excellent client experiences, keeping CRM data clean, etc.
As a Sales Assistant, some of your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Researching potential customers that match an ideal customer profile
- Working with Sales team members on creating a way to digest that research
- Reaching out and booking meetings with potential customers
- Attending sales calls with Biz Devs or Co-Founders and taking detailed notes
- Updating CRM data for Sales Management & Co-Founders
- Booking and managing travel for your team members going on sales trips
- Coordinating and managing Sales projects/task lists across the organization
- Structured and performance oriented mindset
- A desire to build a highly successful career in Tech Sales
- Exemplary verbal and written communication, both Lithuanian and English
- Familiarity with sales concepts (funnels, pipelines) is a bonus
- Flexible work hours (office and remote work)
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses, conferences)
- Excellent working environment to expand your knowledge and professional skills
- A friendly, supportive, and well experienced team
- Opportunities for salary and professional growth as you hit/exceed your goals
- Competitive salary* and performance-based bonuses
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rubedos - develop flexible intra-factory logistics and material handling solutions, based on free ranging vision guided robotics technology, for the m...