Marketing Data Analyst
Hostinger is looking to hire and develop the best and brightest talents to ensure it stays way ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. With a team full of marketing professionals we are looking for the ones who can skyrocket.
If you love to challenge yourself and the whole world of marketing data, we’d like to meet you!
The marketing data team validates every Hostinger’s marketing decision using numbers. Our members analyze PPC, SEO, CRO, and other marketing-related data, calculate key metrics, provide growth forecasts, and maintain the tools necessary for marketing data. Our days consist of constant spend optimization new exploration of the new exciting opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Analyze the performance of marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Influencers, etc.);
- Help to define and calculate KPIs and key metrics (like CPA, retention rates, etc.), monitor them in automated reports and dashboards;
- Analyze users and products to find new business opportunities and areas for improvement;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses;
- Present insights to marketing teams;
- Build, support, and replicate data structures (including database structures, table building, reporting, data visualization, time series, etc.).
What We Expect
- Experience in e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing environment;
- Experience in extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex data using SQL;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Proven experience with various data visualization and statistical analysis methods;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience with a/b testing analysis is a plus.
What We Offer
- Inspiring culture and people who work based on 10 key principles;
- Teams of professionals and fast-growing company in a very competitive market;
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together;
- Remote work opportunities or a modern office (once it’s safe) and flexible working hours;
- Access to anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- Private Health Insurance
- Gross salary from 2000 - 5000 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Your application has been successfully submitted.