Full Stack Developer
Omnisend is an all-in-one email marketing platform that empowers small and medium-sized ecommerce merchants to grow their businesses by building meaningful connections with their customers. While making complex email marketing features simplified and accessible to everyone, we help merchants convert their visitors and retain their customers. Omnisend is now used by more than 30,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of emails every single day.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team and play an important role in the development of our reporting capabilities, help us better utilise a data set with more than 30,000 brands and transform it into an amazing analytical product that empowers the organization to make better business decisions.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will build and maintain innovative solutions that improve our understanding of consumer behavior and enable the company to use that knowledge to improve marketing acquisition approaches and the product we offer. You will also:
- Design, maintain and develop product analytics solutions that will be used by the organization to help solve complex business challenges;
- Participate in all aspects of the product analytics development lifecycle, including: requirements gathering, report development, QA testing, product deployment, and end-user support;
- Implement the appropriate strategies, plans, tools and approaches to ensure the execution of reports and dashboards;
- Troubleshoot and resolve reporting, data warehouse and ETL related issues;
- Work with data analyst and business to translate functional requirements into technical design and deliver insightful and actionable dashboards and reports to business.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Hands-on experience designing and developing microservice architecture;
- Proficiency in any backend programming language and willingness to learn Golang;
- Deep knowledge and experience with any database and willingness to learn MongoDB;
- Understanding of software development life cycle, excellent technical writing skills.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 3,800 EUR/month and quarterly salary increases;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy;
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even a nap room.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. ...