Green Genius Product Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Modus Group story began in 1993 in Lithuania. During more than 28 years, the company has grown to a successful international business currently operating in nine countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, the Netherlands, Ukraine, Belarus, Italy and Spain. We mainly focus on three areas of activity: renewable energy (Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee) and automotive business. Today we unify 14 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other world renowned names of car industry. While growing business and looking for new opportunities, Modus Group follows its strategic guidelines: investing into the future, trusting green and working smart.
Renewable energy with Green Genius brand at the forefront is one of the fastest growing Modus Group business areas. We were pioneers of solar and biogas projects in Lithuania. Today we are developing renewable energy in 8 European countries: Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Spain, Italy, Etc. We seek to be among TOP25 renewable energy developers in Europe. Today total capacity of our implemented projects amounts to more than 100 MW. That equals to saving around 160 thousand tons of CO2 every year. Sustainability is an important part of our daily life. By implementing modern renewable energy projects, we are contributing to reducing CO2 emissions and implementing circular economy principles.
We’re looking for a Product Manager/Analyst to take care of our SOLAR business solutions within our team at our Vilnius office. If you are passionate about building greener future, we invite you to join our team!
- Your KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE:Lead development work for Solar business systems (CRM, Billing, Offering and others);
- Partner with internal stakeholders and clients to articulate and document workflows and related features.
- Build, maintain, prioritize and own the product development backlog.
- Contribute to the clear product roadmap based on user feedback and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate effectively with marketing, sales, IT development teams, while delivering products.
- Define business cases, market requirements, and success metrics for your products. Serve as internal champion and secure cross-functional management and executive support.
- Assist client-facing teams with analysis and explanation of product functionality.
- Advise on client-specific configuration needs.
- To be our perfect fit we expect you to:Minimum of 2+ years of experience in business analysis, IT/business projects or product management.
- Knowledgeable in technology, and experience working with technical teams.
- Highly skilled in MS Excel.
- Demonstrated experience of Agile delivery methods and techniques.
- Have an understanding of customer relationship management (CRM).
- Have an understanding of Energy sector.
- Here is what to expect from the day you join our team:Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Various training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and needs. By the way, a network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas.
- Monthly salary:From 1 927,76 € gross
Your application has been successfully submitted.