CityBee Car Fleet Manager Assistant
Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
Bzzz, the story of CityBee, a shared mobility company, started back in 2012 in Lithuania. After 8 years, we have become a leading car-sharing company in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Today we operate in 16 cities across 4 countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland. CityBee has over 5.5 thousand vehicles (including cars, vans, e-scooters and bicycles) in its fleet and more than 600 thousand users. Our main goal is to simplify everyday life by offering innovative urban mobility, in this way reducing urban congestion and CO2 emissions. Thanks to CityBee services, there are up to 15 thousand less cars in the streets and parking lots since one shared car replaces 12 privately owned cars! Are you also driven to build convenient, green and stylish urban transportation powered by the best technology? Then join us!
As a Citybee Car fleet manager assistant you will manage, plan and direct the car fleet management operations. Your responsibility will be to ensure the safe, reliable and efficient use of vehicles and equipment by preparing and repairing them. You will also be responsible of the ad-hoc car fleet service requests.
Do you think you suitable to join us on this journey? Then hop-in!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have experience and a decent understanding of car repair process;
- Be interested in cars, logistics and fleet management;
- Have driver's license;
- Be well organized and attentive to details;
- Have from ZERO to HERO project management approach;
- Have less BLAH BLAH more DO approach;
- Have a positive "can-do" attitude;
- Believe that working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Various training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and needs.
- By the way, a network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas.
Are you suitable to join us on this journey? You tell me!
From 830 Eur (Gross) + CityBee benefits package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.