CityBee Intern in Transport Department
Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
Bzzz, the story of CityBee, a shared mobility company, started back in 2012 in Lithuania. After 8 years, we have become a leading car-sharing company in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Today we operate in 3 countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia. CityBee has over 5.5 thousand vehicles (including cars, vans, e-scooters and bicycles) in its fleet and more than 600 thousand users. Our main goal is to simplify everyday life by offering innovative urban mobility, in this way reducing urban congestion and CO2 emissions. Thanks to CityBee services, there are up to 15 thousand less cars in the streets and parking lots since one shared car replaces 12 privately owned cars! Are you also driven to build convenient, green and stylish urban transportation powered by the best technology? Then join us!
As a CityBee Intern in Vilnius you will have a glimpse of what it takes to work behind-the-scenes of the car sharing platform. You will assist colleagues with various administrative tasks and inquiries. We promise you will polish and nourish your technical skills by managing the ad-hoc car fleet service requests and at the end of your internship become a guru in finding the simple solutions to the sometimes complicated-looking situations. By the way, did you know that most of our interns have become our colleagues, and some of them made a successful career within the company!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have administrative skills;
- Be well organized and attentive to details;
- Be interested in cars, logistics and fleet management;
- Understanding of car repair processes considered as an advantage;
- Have a positive "can-do" attitude;
- Look for and implement alternative solutions;
- Believe that working smart > working hard;
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas;
Are you suitable to join us on this journey? You tell me!
Your application has been successfully submitted.