CityBee Business Analyst
Bzzz, the story of CityBee, a shared mobility company, started back in 2012 in Lithuania. After 8 years, we have become a leading car-sharing company in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Today we operate in 3 countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia. CityBee has over 5.5 thousand vehicles (including cars, vans, e-scooters and bicycles) in its fleet and more than 600 thousand users. Our main goal is to simplify everyday life by offering innovative urban mobility, in this way reducing urban congestion and CO2 emissions. Thanks to CityBee services, there are up to 15 thousand less cars in the streets and parking lots since one shared car replaces 12 privately owned cars! Are you also driven to build convenient, green and stylish urban transportation powered by the best technology?
You may think that finance is only banks, budgets and Excel. Not here. Work at CityBee Finance team is made of 50% analytics and 50% implementation of non-standard decisions. The financial vision of CityBee is „really tasty” and the projects we undertake have no geographical boundaries. If you agree that finance can be “tasty” then join us!
As our Business Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Modeling financial evaluation and develop interactive dashboards and reports;
- Offering business development initiatives;
- Coordinating the budgeting process and its regular implementation control;
- Analyze Big Data and turn it into insights using analytic tools;
- Taking care of investment management control;
- Collecting information from other Citybee departments;
- Managing team of analysts;
- Cash flow projections and monitoring.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a university degree in finance or economics;
- Have at least 3 years of experience in finance or auditing fields;
- Be attentive to details and demonstrate strong math, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Be a self-starter and with good organizational skills;
- Have from ZERO to HERO project management approach;
- Lead the projects, work in a team, and feel comfortable in the dynamic environment;
- Understand data analytics and apply it to the Enterprise, Business, and Project levels;
- Be fluent in the Lithuanian language and have excellent English language skills.
- Have a positive "can-do" attitude.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Various training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and needs. By the way, a network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas.
Starting from 2900 EUR (gross) + CityBee benefit package!
Your application has been successfully submitted.