Operations specialist (Data Team)
Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
At Intrum, you will grow by making a difference. You will do it in a highly international environment and in a supportive culture where effort counts.
Intrum GBS Operations Center team is working on transforming and developing back office processes for all Intrum countries and will proceed with these tasks in GBS Operations Center. We are expanding the team and looking for motivated, career and business oriented specialist to join our team and to begin an exciting and challenging career in international environment.
You will be a part of an international project, communicate with Intrum country representatives, facilitate workshops, collect data from countries, drive process improvements, prepare work instructions and perform daily operations. You will be also responsible for testing various test scenarios in the system, monitoring system errors and escalating the issues. We are proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds/experiences and provide all work related trainings.
- What you bring: Very good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Open attitude and proactive behaviour
- Facilitation skills would be an advantage
- Ability to work in team, cooperate with others
- Ability to work under limited supervision or individually in a changing environment
- What we offer you:Salary range 1100-1700 Eur gross/month
Your application has been successfully submitted.