Role and responsibilities:
- Product cost and financial analysis;
- Support month end close, prepare journal entries for financial systems;
- Prepare inventory, Excess and Obsolete reserve, product margin reports;
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting activities;
- Monitor of manufacturing variances, provide analysis and comments for managers;
- Calculate cost for new products, participate in cost update activities;
- Develop and implement process improvements.
- The candidate should demonstrate problem solving attitude and analytical thinking;
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or related field;
- Working experience in finance area, practical experience in an analytical position – advantage;
- Good English skills with ability to communicate effectively;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, knowledge in cost analytics and understanding of manufacturing processes are desirable;
- Experience with ERP systems (Navision, E1), BI Tools, Smart View is considered as an advantage.
The Company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company;
- Salary ranges from 2000 EUR to 2900 EUR per month (brutto) and additional benefits package;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential;
Your application has been successfully submitted.