Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
If you are not afraid of challenges and have a can-do approach, you are the one we are looking for!
In this role, you will
- Participate in sales process and help the sales team to close the deal
- Manage end-to-end IT multi-projects with teams which consist of 2 to 8 members (depending on project)
- Be responsible for project scope, time, budget, and overall customer success
- Become a client’s partner while providing help & support to achieve their business goals
- Monitor project team’s temperature and ensure that team is inspired, involved, and developing as professionals
- Dedicate part time of your role for coaching, mentoring and guiding people. Help them grow and achieve their personal and company goals.
What you will bring
- 4+ years of professional experience in managing service delivery or projects in software development industry
- Good communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Good negotiation skills: ability and willingness to find a fair and balanced problem solution for all involved parties
- Fluency in English
- Result-oriented team player who could confidently lead the project
- Creative problem solving and can-do approach
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2300 - 3800 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Linkedin.
Your application has been successfully submitted.