Junior Project Manager
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value means.
Now we are looking for an ambitious Junior Project Manager who is ready to join our Pi Unit. The unit is highly focused on delivering complex solutions in a vast range of industries. You will have the chance to work with projects varying from airport handling and management systems to e-commerce solutions, which can process and handle tens of millions of products. PI Unit members seek to consistently improve and grow, therefore they try to challenge themselves by solving multiplex business problems daily. Want to hop along? Join us and let’s grow together!
In this role, you will
- Have full project ownership
- Work with business case analysis, understand client needs and how to convert those into IT solutions
- Communicate with clients and the development team
- Be responsible for project risk management
- Work with project plan/roadmap preparation and update
- Take care of project finances, needed competencies, resource planning, forecast and updates
- Be responsible for efficient project development process management
- Monitor project team temperature and organize internal activities
What you will bring
- Experience as a Junior Project Manager, Junior Business Analyst or Junior Product Owner, ideally in a software development environment
- WEB development know-how
- Business analysis skills and experience
- Result-oriented mindset and an ability to confidently lead the project
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to support and build relationships
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 1800 - 2400 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn) or by phone at +370 684 07153
Your application has been successfully submitted.