CGI is one of top 5 largest global IT companies and is spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow! As CGI Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 78,000 members strong.
We are looking for Winter Interns to be part of our local and international team in Insurance Industry.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analysing requirements and translating business requirements into technical language
• Developing Insurance Core System enhancements
• Testing Insurance Core System enhancements
• Presenting results to your senior colleagues
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• University student of IT or Mathematics
• Good logical & analytical thinking
• Great communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Interest in IT field
• Fluent in English
We are offering:
• All required trainings by our experienced colleagues
• Project simulation within international interns team
• Frequent feedback and lessons learned from our local colleagues
• Possibility to become Junior Developer / Junior Tester after internship
• Paid Internship
• Fun things including leisure zone, lots of team building, knowledge sharing events on team and organizational level
Your application has been successfully submitted.