Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
Get ready to
- Provide excellent customer support via email;
- Monitor and report on customers’ feedback, share with your Customer Service Manager which you will be reporting to;
- Update our internal database with information about technical issues related to products;
- Be a part of the fast-growing company and deal with challenges that it brings;
- Make unhappy customers happy and happy ones – even happier!
We Expect You To
- Have fluent English both written and spoken/ another language is a plus ( Spanish/ French/ German/ Italian/ Portuguese/ Norwegian/ Sweden/ Russian/ Arabic – you name it, we’ll need it);
- Have previous experience in Customer Service (email support, Zendesk);
- Have perfect time management skills (we offer remote supporter position with in-house training only) & ability to handle multiple projects at once;
- Have knowledge/ interest in health & wellness industry (it’s a plus!);
- Have common sense;
- You are a team-player and love helping people!
- Never kill the vibe.
Gross salary range is 800-1300 EUR/month.
Talk about perks
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a rough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand – been there, done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered; just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or overstayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas on the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire-heated hot tub on our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going to Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office – we are digital punks
- Many mistakes, though never the same mistake twice. We experiment a lot since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquire thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feeling excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.