JS/CSS/HTML/Liquid/ jQuery Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you enjoy solving technical challenges, want to take control over your time, work from a place of your choice and grow with a company that values your authenticity then we might be just what you’re looking for!
We’re a team of passionate, creative, visionary individuals that believe in the power of visual communication. At the moment, we own 5 online shops and are looking for a JS/CSS/HTML/Liquid/jQuery Developer to join our team of developers.
Get ready to:
- Develop, correct and improve our online shops;
- Create and improve custom applications;
- Troubleshoot, debug and test new features;
- Collaborate closely with designers to deliver projects on time;
- Produce efficient codes to meet business needs.
To thrive in this role you will need:
- Perfect knowledge of JS/CSS/HTML/Liquid/jQuery program languages;
- 1-2 years experience working with Shopify;
- Familiarity Google Tag Manager;
- Great spoken and written English skills;
- Experience with online e-commerce shops would be preferred but not mandatory.
Why choose us?
- 1600 - 3000 euros/month salary (Net).
- All the flexibility of a remote job.
- A best in its class team of creative experts that are ready to win big!
- The possibility to express yourself while not being restricted by a corporate-like environment. Here we're all responsible for our own future.
- Gym membership.
- 1000eur yearly budget for professional or personal trainings/courses.
- Access to 100 000 euros worth Company Courses Library.
- The possibility to join and grow with a relatively new company that has been growing non-stop for the last 5 years.
We’re creating successful brands from scratch. Join us, so that we can do this together!
*Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting successful candidates. If you haven’t heard from us within a week, we’re afraid you were not selected at this stage.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Taking Digital Marketing to the next level. Together.