This job is no longer accepting applications.
Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data to drive business outcomes with growth and profit in mind. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and provide a birds-eye view of marketing performance at any given time to drive the business forward.
Our Sales Organization is ground zero for B2B SaaS sales career - simply put there is no other place in the city, which will fuel your growth in sales as fast as we will. We don’t settle for average when we hire and best in class sales talent is who you are or you’ll become - there is no other way. People in our team come from different walks of life whether it’s Google, SimilarWeb, Nasdaq, Tele2 etc. to help you grow as an individual using global industry practices and frameworks.
We’re a team of sharp and hungry individuals clocking in hundreds of conversations weekly with people around the globe and we pride in our ability to be able to turn hot leads into thousands of dollar deals, which fuels our paychecks at the end of the month. We up our game weekly, because we’re eager to develop - this is the spirit that drives us forward and helps us evolve.
We’re looking to 3x revenue in the near future - apply only if you’re up for the challenge!
What you will do
- Global and local marketing agencies will become your new best friend.
- You’ll uncover the pain behind their marketing data & reporting requirements.
- Articulate the value proposition even in competitive situations.
- Whatagraph is the solution to the pain and you’ll offer a demonstration of our platform.
- Partnerships Development Executive team will be the ones to feed you with product demonstration walkthroughs and not only.
- You’ll also unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Finally, negotiating agreements and keeping records of sales and data is easy peasy for you.
What we expect
- You call yourself a top 5% sales talent or you’re nearly there.
- You’re a hunter – appetite for opening and closing new accounts and a proven record of winning over the competition is your nature.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Client Partner or Account Executive in B2B Sales.
- Opening up your laptop and getting ready in the morning for the day ahead is something you’ll enjoy.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills. Another language is a huge plus.
- You love closing deals focusing on continued learning and improvement.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as part of a team.
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in a competitive environment.
- Collaborate with Partnerships Development Executives and Client Partners to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
What we offer
- Work at one of the top growing SaaS businesses in Lithuania.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work with markets like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK.
- A team of young, talented and enthusiastic colleagues in the heart of Vilnius.
- Ability to grow your skills by learning from the best of breed sales professionals.
- Learn SaaS industry practices and frameworks.
- Learn about digital marketing and overall marketing technology landscape.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Gross salary up to €10,000.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everyone can be a data scientist