Senior Data Scientist - Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A World-Changing Company
At Genus AI, we’re driven to solve the world’s most critical and challenging problems about customer understanding and engagement in an emotionally intelligent way and believe that using Artificial Intelligence to support human decision making is the most effective vector. We partner with the leading direct to consumer brands to help them use AI for customer acquisition and engagement. And we do it at scale – each month, millions of customer insights are created, and thousands of ads scored and matched to audiences on our platform. If you believe in the transformational power of Artificial Intelligence in storytelling and in your own ability to bring that power to bear against complex problems, we want to meet you.
Data Science at Genus AI
Data scientists at Genus AI work closely with product and clients to provide a high-quality service that exceeds expectations. We strive to understand our clients business deeply in order to provide the most impactful machine learning solutions. We live Agile Data Science Manifesto values daily.
In this role you will:
- Work with our clients to understand their requirements, business questions and build models and data pipelines.
- Develop innovative machine learning based solutions to business problems.
- Work with engineers and product managers to improve our platform.
- Improve data science standards and processes.
- You have 4-5 years of experience in data science or data analyst role, with a focus on data analysis or machine learning research.
- You know Python (pandas, scikit-learn) and are comfortable with notebook development environment (we use AWS Sagemaker).
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and excellent presentation skills.
- You can explain complex statistical models to clients and other stakeholders in basic language.
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing complex Data Science projects.
- 2000-4000 EUR net monthly salary (depending on the skills and experience you bring)
- Stock options
- A personal budget of 1000 EUR per year for learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, etc.
- 25 work days of holidays
- All the tech you need to do your job
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and as part of the team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genus AI is the world's first no-coding Customer Modeling Platform for Emotional Intelligence.