Support Engineer (Vilnius)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
Department: Managed Services
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Reports To: Director, Lithuania Managed Services Team
WHO WE ARE:
Unify Square, Inc. is a Bellevue, WA USA-based rapidly growing hi-tech company with multiple subsidiaries in the European and Asia-Pacific regions. Unify Square’s software and services optimize and enhance the world’s largest collaboration and communication deployments, helping businesses manage and secure their meetings, chats, and calls. Founded by Microsoft product visionaries Unify Square has become a global elite partner for Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, Skype for Business, Workplace by Facebook, and Office 365. Unify Square solutions have delivered value to more than 5 million collaboration seats, in over 300 enterprises across more than 50 countries, and in most major industry verticals.
WHY JOIN UNIFY SQUARE:
Unify Square solutions are game changers in the Collaboration and Communication world – that’s why we’re on a mission to hire those who share our passion. You will be interacting on a daily basis with your colleagues around the world who are some of the brightest people in the industry. Our Vilnius team is a friendly group of energetic men and women who enjoy each other’s company and often engage in group activities outside of work hours, be it a BBQ lunch in the inner yard of the office building, a company sponsored half-marathon run or a friendly game of foosball in the office lounge area. The office is located in center of the Old Town with easy access to many lunch options. Snacks and beverages are also provided in the office.
The Support Engineer provides Microsoft Skype for Business support to our Enterprise Customers. Support Engineers work under limited supervision and are responsible for resolution of technical Issues and the implementation of minor changes.
- Ownership and resolution of Tier 2 Incidents related to our customer’s Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams deployments
- Day to day administration and monitoring of our customer’s Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams deployments using the Unify Square toolset
- Planning and implementation of simple changes
- Assisting Unify Square Tier 3 Support with complex changes and maintenance work
- Update Incident and Change information in Unify Square’s and/or the customer’s ticketing system
- Making sure everything we do complies with Unify Square’s and our customer’s standards and procedures
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Essential Qualifications
- B.S. in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Engineering (CE), Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or equivalent experience
- Desirable Qualifications
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Essential Experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Must have prior experience providing technical support to Enterprise Customers
- Desirable Experience
- Prior exposure to Microsoft Unified Communication Technologies
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong in networking concepts.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Outstanding attention to detail and capacity to demonstrate continual learning
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent deductive and inductive reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written skills
- Ability to work both individually and with teams
- Good knowledge of Active Directory & Windows Server (2003, 2008, R2)
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, capture and trace logs to resolve customer issues in live working environment
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Desirable Skills & Abilities
- Enjoys helping customers
- Digs deep to find the best solution
- Essential Personal Qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good team player; highly motivated self-starter; good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills. Must aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the center of everything they do
- Able to understand and deliver services which are provided on a 24x7x365 basis from an offshore location.
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure
- Desirable Personal Qualities
- Happy to work outside of comfort zones
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. Please go to the Unify Square careers page at https://www.unifysquare.com/careers/#main and apply today!
*Please note: this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the general nature of work employees can expect within this role. It is not intended to be a comprehensive list of qualifications, skills, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
*Local candidates preferred (neither visa sponsorship or relocation is being provided)
Your application has been successfully submitted.