UAB Corner Case Technologies
Vilnius, Lithuania Remote
Corner Case Technologies specialize in building modern, intuitive, cloud-ready applications and systems using both proven and cutting-edge technologies. We work on projects of all sizes from PoC and MVP to globally scalable Enterprise Solutions. We pride ourselves in being an end-to-end solution provider. Our team is structured to deliver the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle from Requirements Capture to Ongoing Maintenance. We are the international distribution team of 30+ experts and we are still growing rapidly.
Your mission would be to design and build intelligent software solutions for growing businesses.
You will have:
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects for clients ranging from early startups to the mid-sized companies. You will be on a team dedicated to employing best-practices across a range of technologies;
- A lot of influence on the products. As we practice bottom-up approach in our company, you will be involved in decision making while working alongside with our CTO;
- Access to the tools and support you need to face new, exciting challenges and succeed.
- At least 3 years of programming experience;
- Proven working experience with Python (additional backend technologies is a big plus);
- Competence in Django is a big plus;
- Experience with a JS framework - Angular/React (optional);
- Experience with Docker is a big plus;
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience;
- Expert knowledge of web technologies, the drive to continuously improve our products;
- Good English skills.
- Influence on our products, involvement in decision making;
- Competitive monthly salary from 1900 Eur gross (depending on your experience);
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Career opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.