SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN Teams is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs.
Our sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals.
What Will You Do
- Run, monitor and constantly improve outbound research campaigns to potential customers using data-driven sales methodology;
- Reach out and qualify every single inbound request;
- Constantly update CSM and follow-up on existing pipeline;
- Book meetings with potential customers so you can constantly reach your weekly/monthly targets to earn and earn your bonuses.
What We Expect
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Experience or desire to be in technology sales;
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills;
- Good time management and analytical skills;
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Can-do attitude & savage sense of humour.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a Chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips & a team of experts to learn from;
- Gross salary - 1050 EUR/month + bonuses.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are leaders in the field of online privacy and security. Over 15 million users trust us to keep their data safe on the internet.