This job is no longer accepting applications.
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN Teams is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs.
We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Translate research on product technologies and structures into executable concepts and designs that will satisfy consumers;
- Identify new product improvement opportunities;
- Execute in a fast-paced environment;
- Collaborate with Product Design teams and keep synergy among the different platforms;
- Communicate design ideas through appropriate flows, wireframes, prototypes and pixel-perfect UI;
- Research interaction, design standards, and technology trends.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience working as UI/UX Designer;
- Cross-platform design experience;
- Demonstrated end-to-end product design skills and a portfolio showcasing user problem-solving, visual design craft, and attention to detail;
- Resourcefulness and comfort with ambiguity - we won’t know everything, but we’ll figure it out together;
- Ability to rapidly apply your skills in grooming, prototyping and designing a great user experience;
- Proficiency in working with Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Invision, UXPin or other design, versioning, and prototyping tools;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Passion for design, always thinking of ways to improve;
- Great communication skills and being a team player.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a Chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips & a team of experts to learn from;
- Gross salary - 2000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are leaders in the field of online privacy and security. Over 15 million users trust us to keep their data safe on the internet.