HEAD OF USER ACQUISITION
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN Teams is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs.
We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Lead the User Acquisition team in the management and optimization of performance marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels;
- Manage user acquisition budget to hit KPI targets and achieve user and revenue growth;
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on campaigns across active digital channels on an ongoing basis;
- Stay current on the user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth;
- Lead and execute on various growth initiatives in the areas of user acquisition;
- Oversee all reporting and analytics related to user acquisition and marketing;
- Utilize data insights to develop new growth strategies and initiatives;
- Lead the team in designing and establishing internal performance marketing best practices and processes;
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities;
- Collaborate with content & design team on ad creative development and ensure production schedules remain on track;
- Define and enhance investment and measurement decision-making methodologies;
- Lead the research and evaluation of new user acquisition/growth channels.
What We Expect
- Significant experience in marketing or high-volume user sign-up;
- Proven track record of increasing growth and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel;
- Demonstrated expertise in leading a complex operational function;
- Core understanding of data-driven marketing strategies and decision making;
- Ability to effectively communicate mission, vision, and goals to internal and external audiences;
- Passionate about technology businesses, intellectually curious and a fast learner;
- Fluency in English (written and verbal communication);
- Ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Perfect time management skills;
- Experience working with large scale and complex campaigns would be a bonus.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a Chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips & a team of experts to learn from;
- Gross salary - 2800 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are leaders in the field of online privacy and security. Over 15 million users trust us to keep their data safe on the internet.