QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN Teams is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs.
What You Will Do
- Write automated tests to conduct complex functional, integration tests to confirm that the acceptance criteria have been met;
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases;
- Report software defects and work across development teams to resolve them;
- Perform manual testing when necessary as a first step in the creation of automated tests;
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in automated tests writing for web or mobile applications;
- Previous experience in writing automated tests for REST API would be nice;
- Experience working with Git;
- Agile/DevOps best practice;
- Experience working with nodejs is a plus;
- Experience working with one of the following automation frameworks: Jasmine, jest, mocha+chai, cypress;
- Passion for breaking things;
- That you are sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent English.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a Chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips & a team of experts to learn from;
- Gross salary - 2400 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are leaders in the field of online privacy and security. Over 15 million users trust us to keep their data safe on the internet.