Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
kevin. is a payments fintech that provides a secure and developer-friendly payments infrastructure accessible via an API. We enable businesses to accept payments directly from banks, cutting out the card networks and making the payments process cheaper, faster, smoother and more convenient.
Our banking payments solutions outcompete card networks on both quality and price, and are fully compliant with the PSD2 framework, which is aimed at levelling the playing field for financial institutions in Europe.
We are a team of 42 (and growing) passionate people driven by our expertise, ambition, trust and a sense of ownership. This year, kevin. was named the best fintech in the Baltics at the prestigious Mastercard Lighthouse program, and one of the most promising startups of 2021 by EU-Startups.com.
- Good proficiency with latest ECMAScript standard,
- SQL knowledge (Mysql or Postgres)
- To be familiar with techniques to identify slow queries and debugging.
- Experience with GIT and various Node.js modules such as Express.js, Sequelize.
WHY WORK WITH US?
-Freedom to create and think innovatively
- Engaged, talented and committed team players
- Your will own your tasks to make the right decisions autonomously
- Fast-paced and agile environment
- Freelancer‘s working schedule – just bring us the result on time
- Home office opportunities
- Options and competitive salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.