Senior Front End Developer (React)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
kevin. is a payments fintech that provides a secure and developer-friendly payments infrastructure accessible via an API. We enable businesses to accept payments directly from banks, cutting out the card networks and making the payments process cheaper, faster, smoother and more convenient.
Our banking payments solutions outcompete card networks on both quality and price, and are fully compliant with the PSD2 framework, which is aimed at levelling the playing field for financial institutions in Europe.
We are a team of 42 (and growing) passionate people driven by our expertise, ambition, trust and a sense of ownership. This year, kevin. was named the best fintech in the Baltics at the prestigious Mastercard Lighthouse program, and one of the most promising startups of 2021 by EU-Startups.com.
- You know how to work with React framework
- You have used react-redux and react-router in your React projects
- You have used GIT for version control
- You know the difference between SCSS and SASS, and also know how BEM fits in
- Experience writing Unit tests with Jest/Enzyme is considered an advantage
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role you will create a high performance UI for web (getkevin.eu, demo page, landing page). Write readable, testable and maintainable code, Integrate REST API to UI. You will collaborate closely with backend developers, designers on new and existing feature design and prototyping and be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Freedom to create and think innovatively
- Engaged, talented and committed team players
- Your will own your tasks to make the right decisions autonomously
- Fast-paced and agile environment
- Freelancer‘s working schedule – just bring us the result on time
- Home office opportunities
- Options and competitive salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.