Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
We are looking for an IT administrator to join our team and take care of our software and hardware infrastructure as well and handle daily requests from the colleagues.
What will you do @Omnisend:
- Installing new software and hardware.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Preparing internal user manuals for software and hardware.
- Performing network administration tasks.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- Onboarding newcomers to our IT environment.
- Evaluating and deciding on what hardware and software the company will use.
- Managing agreements, licences, invoicing and other legal aspects of our IT infrastructure.
- Maintaining and tracking the IT inventory.
- Ordering of equipment, software and services
We expect that you'll bring:
- Degree in computer science or related field is preferable.
- At least 2 years experience working as IT administrator or similar role.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows, Mac OS operating systems
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Good English skills.
- Experience with conference rooms video and audio solutions is a plus.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 1,600 EUR/month
- 1,000 EUR for self-improvement annually
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team building events and amazing workation
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues
- And if you are tired – PS4, table tennis, chill zone or even nap room is waiting for you
Your application has been successfully submitted.