Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Omnisend has ambitious goals, we are growing rapidly and need someone who can help us continue to grow our team both in Lithuania and US,UK. This role is all about finding the best talents, maintaining our culture and running an efficient hiring process. You would be building a strong pipeline of talented candidates for a variety of roles and different seniority levels in Software engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations and other.
What will you do @Omnisend:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for assigned positions including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating, and closing candidates;
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates;
- Attract top talent via networking, social promotions and other innovative approaches;
- Serve as a recruiting business partner and advisor to hiring managers;
- Assemble, review, and post job descriptions for open roles;
- Participate in creating and implementing overall recruiting and employer branding strategy;
- Ensure candidates are given an exceptional experience.
We expect that you'll bring:
- Experience in recruitment, at least 1+ years;
- Experience in IT recruitment would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Proactive, autonomous and curious;
- Fluent English, both oral and written, is a must;
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 2,000 EUR/month;
- 1,000 EUR for self-improvement annually;
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up;
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy;
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues;
- And if you are tired – PS4, table tennis, chill zone or even nap room is waiting for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.