Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
We invest in every Omnisenders not just as employees but as individuals who really matter. With teams across different continents, our goal is to create a great experience for every employee whatever their location, department, remote or office based.To support our fast growth both in Lithuania and internationally, we would like to find a Talent Manager.
What will you do @Omnisend:
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans;
- Run hiring process in Lithuania, the US, UK and other countries;
- Build, coordinate and implement key people programs such as quarterly reviews, feedback and development processes, compensation planning, pulse surveys, benefits, leadership development programs, L&D initiatives, etc;
- Provide consistent support to our colleagues, answering employee and manager questions about HR initiatives, policies, benefits and any other HR-related items;
- Participate in and/or lead internal projects & initiatives;
- Ensuring that all company terms and conditions of employment, employee benefits, policies, procedures, and guidance documentation are clearly communicated to all employees;
- Carry out daily internal communication for all team members;
- Constantly improve internal communication processes in order to have better alignment in a fast growing tech company.
We expect that you'll bring:
- 3+ years of HR experience;
- Builder-alike and can-do attitude - willingness to create things from scratch;
- Fluency in English;
- Outside the box thinking, hands on approach, desire to work in creative, anti-corporate environment;
- Experience in a fast-paced growth organization;
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work at pace;
- Clear, honest and direct communicator;
- Team player mindset.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 2,300 EUR/month;
- 1,000 EUR for self-improvement annually;
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up;
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy;
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues;
- And if you are tired – PS4, table tennis, chill zone or even nap room is waiting for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.