Customer Success Manager
Charleston, SC, USA
Join an exciting and growing team at the forefront of online commerce marketing and start a career path that can help you excel!
The Customer Success Manager role at Omnisend is a crucial part of our customer and partner success. We highly believe in the importance of customer-centricity and are looking for individuals with a great positive attitude and ability to work well with merchants and partners alike. This position is perfect for client-oriented and goal-driven individuals who are passionate about ecommerce and marketing, have a problem-solving mindset and strong technical and interpersonal skills. This role requires the ability to work across organizational stakeholders and a research-based mindset.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Be passionate about customer success and establish themselves as a trusted advisor for Omnisend’s top tier customers
- Proactively develop strategies with our merchants to help increase revenue through digital marketing strategies for their managed accounts
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success. This may include assistance with migrating contacts, guiding them through a warmup process and helping them set up their first campaigns and automations across channels
- Be proactive with strategic advice and guidance on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly cadence and respond to client questions in a timely manner
- Provide best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals
- Regularly review customer dashboards, address any open issues and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation
- Keep merchants up to date on product releases and new features
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on platform improvements to enhance customer engagement
- Conduct QBRs, establish quarterly goals for customers and help achieve them
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
We expect that you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years of customer-facing position experience
- An understanding of what main digital marketing metrics are and what is driving their trends (opens, clicks, conversions)
- A proven track record of creative problem solving for customers
- Experience and feels comfortable discussing business and sales topics with clients during renewal or cancelation conversations
- Excellent communication skills via chat, phone, video conference, and email
- Strong time management skills and feels comfortable working remotely or in office
- An understanding of (either some or all): Slack, Zoom, Intercom, Mixpanel, Planhat, Hubspot, G-Suite, and Omnisend or other ecommerce and marketing platforms
- The ability to travel for work from time to time
- Experience in ecommerce, SaaS, project management -or- marketing and advising customers on marketing strategy is a plus!
What we offer in return:
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement for Major Medical Health Insurance (100% of the employee’s premium, but not more than 300 USD.)
- Fully covered Supplemental Benefits: Short Term Disability Income, Accident, Life and Cancer Insurances
- Retirement Plan (Omnisend Inc. will contribute 5% of an employees salary(pre-tax) to their account on their behalf regardless if the employee contributes or not.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.